Before becoming a professional makeup artist, Nikoru Nicole (NN) is a lifestyle blogger and the founded of BLACS ART FELT, a professional felt craft animal sculptor. She loves paintings, drawing, and makeup on herself every day. In the year 2016, she decided to enhance her makeup skills by taking up a professional makeup course at the Cosmoprof Academy in Singapore, and it helped to develop her makeup journey life since then.
She is working as Casual/Part Timer at Resort World Sentosa (Universal Studio Singapore) Hair & Makeup Department. (from November 2016 - present). My skills include Airbrush, Special Effect, and Artistic Face Painting.
Her career highlights include a makeup and wig position in the Disney musical show International Tour in Singapore [The Lion King] which makeup for character Simba cast by Jonathan Andrew Hume and character Mufasa cast by Mthokozisi Emkay Khanyile.
Everyone has an own unique appearance, and she believes it is her responsibility to make everyone looks and feels great about his or her appearance.
She received certificates as follows:
- Certificate of Master Class by Julia Voron from Ukraine workshop at Bangkok, Thailand
- Certificate of Tan Beauty and Hairstyling Editorial Masterclass from Makeup Forever Academy Singapore
- Certificate of Artistic Face Painting Masterclass by Hiroko Willot principal from Makeup Forever Academy Singapore
- Certificate of Fair Beauty and Hairstyling Editorial Masterclass from Makeup Forever Academy Singapore
- Certificate of Beauty and Backstage from Makeup Forever Academy Singapore
- Certificate of International Makeup Symposium
- Certificate of Diploma in Professional Makeup Artistry from Cosmoprof Academy Singapore
- Certificate of Airbrush Makeup from Cosmoprof Academy Singapore
- Certificate of Completion Universal Studio Singapore’s in Character Makeup & Special Effects Workshop
- Certificate of Completion Universal Studio Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights 6
- Certificate of Participation National Day Parade 2016 Singapore
- Certificate of Participation Cosmoprof Makeup Artist Competition Star Awards 2016
And she won few awards,
-Winner of The OSCARES awards HHN6 event by Resort World Universal Studio Singapore 2016 – Stylo Mylo Award
-Winner of Makeup Artist Competition Star Awards by Cosmoprof Academy Singapore 2016 – Fashion Category
Her home-based is in Singapore; she speaks four (4) languages which are Mandarin, English, Malay, and Cantonese. She also experienced in film, production, commercial and the first celebrity whom she did the makeup for was Marcus Chen.
She offers makeup service for all kind of occasions such as parties, events, weddings, dinner and dance, commercial, fashion editorial, magazines and makeovers.
Get in touch with her today to make your beauty shine through.
Think Nikoru Nicole Makeup.